With a background in corporate technologies, risk management and business consulting, Peter assists clients to research, design, plan and deliver high value solutions, drawing upon a wealth of international experience across multiple sectors.
Peter progressed from public sector administration in London to a technical career in the international financial services industry, incorporating infrastructure support, database systems management and IT auditing. This evolved into technology risk management, including the training and education of risk professionals in the engineering sector.
Since 2012 he has engaged in a broad range of consulting, entrepreneurial and research activities.
For consulting, no project is too small or too challenging – and you can pay by results. How many consultants say that?
- Identify new opportunities for adding value to any business
- Match requirements to technologies
- Support leadership decision making
- Develop technology strategies
- Oversee full product lifecycle, from design to delivery
- Source and deploy software applications
- Optimise product ranges, target markets and price points
- Design, develop & deliver training
- Identify and secure IP
- Review and improve business models
- Identify risks & undertake audits
- Perform problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Examine regulations and deliver paralegal advice
- Facilitate business-academic partnerships
- Stakeholder partnerships deliver value
- Always conscious of uncertainty and risk
- Value should only be defined by outcomes
- All problems have solutions
- Simultaneous focus on short and long-term goals
My combined USP
- Business consulting and technology management
- Multi-national and multi-sector experience
- Both public and private sector
- Strong, diverse set of vocational and academic qualifications
- Specialist in developing technology strategies
- UK security-cleared to 2031 (SC level)
My sector experience
- IT infrastructure and data services
- Safety engineering
- Financial services
- Training and education
- Parliament and public administration
- Hospitality and retail
Based on more than 3 years of applied research, Moar Partnerships now offer a structured process for developing technology strategies at corporate, divisional or departmental levels.
A ‘technology’ may be digital or non-digital, from transportation to bioengineering, from computing to energy production.